OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Using social media
Information on social media
- The information shared via our social media channels may not be fully confirmed in advance due to the nature of such information, and does not necessarily represent the Company's official announcements or views. As a result, the Company reserves the right to correct any mistakes at a later date. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
- All official announcements and opinions are posted on our official website. Please refer to it for more details regarding such matters.
- In regards to the social media channels operated by the Company, any social media channels or accounts that are not included in the list above are not officially managed by the Company. The Company accepts no responsibility for the information or any other content contained within non-official channels or accounts.
- When utilizing services related to the social media accounts operated by the Company, posting of any of the content described below is prohibited.
- Content that may be offensive to public order and morals
- Content that infringes upon or may infringe upon the rights of another person
- Content that may facilitate criminal acts such as obscenity, defamation, or libel
- Content that impairs the social reputation of others
- Content that discriminates against others
- Content that may damage the honor or credibility of a third party
- Content that may infringe upon copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, or other intellectual property rights
- Content that is belligerent or otherwise aggressive in nature
- Content that may harm the privacy of others
- Other remarks that violate or are likely to violate any laws or regulations
- If a post that falls under the conditions detailed in the preceding paragraph, or is believed to fall under said conditions, the Company may, at its own discretion, delete the posted content without notifying the poster. Additionally, the Company cannot respond to inquiries regarding the reasons or criteria for deleting a post.
Handling of intellectual property rights
- The rights of the content posted on the social media channels operated by the Company belong to the user, but the user agrees that the Company reserves a royalty-free, worldwide, and irrevocable license to use the content.
- The Company may use the content (including unpublished content) posted on its social media channels for the purposes of publication, official websites, events, and other uses as deemed necessary. In such cases, the Company is not obligated to notify the user who originally posted the content, nor is the Company required to provide reimbursement to the user for the content posted.
- You are responsible for your use of the information provided by the Company's social media channels, and must utilize your own judgment when using the information. The Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages incurred by users due to the use of information provided by the Company.
- In the event that a user causes loss or damages to a third party while using the services related to the Company's social media channels, the user shall be responsible for all damages that occur and any relevant recovery or reimbursement costs for such damages. The user also agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Company from any such claims.
- The Company will not get involved with any third parties that have incurred loss or damages as detailed in the preceding paragraph.